SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE DECORATING NEWSLETTER
Get free tips, discounts, notice of special sales, new product announcements sent to your email automatically ($147.00 value). This is a double opt-in newsletter. You must confirm your request when asked to do so by email. We respect your privacy and will never share your information with anyone. Be sure and whitelist our server at "decorating.listserve.us" so our newsletter doesn't get put in your spam mail logs.
To Subscribe, Send Blank Email Here
Confirmation Response is Required when notified by "ListManager" to do so.
DECOR SECRETS REVEALED
Completely redecorate any room in your home in half a day. Learn the secrets of interior designers using the furniture you
already own. Arrangement techniques are easy to learn and apply. Impress your spouse, children, family and friends.
Arranging Furniture Training
CORPORATE ART CONSULTANT
Start a new career as a prestigious corporate art consultant. Create beautiful offices for businesses with custom framed
art and installation services. No art degree needed. No experience needed. Train at home at your own pace. Barbara Jennings, a 20 year consultant,
teaches you how to start your own home-based business.
Corporate Art Consultant Training
The Art of Display -
MISTAKE #1 - PROPORTION The proper arranging or
displaying of your accessories is so important, not only to enhance their
appreciation, but so that the room reflects your personality yet retains
balance and harmony. The arrangements shown on this page are missing
the mark in some key ways which creates either chaos or imbalance of one
sort or another. Can you pick out the areas where the homeowner
could have used a better arrangement?
My insider tips and secrets,
included in my new eBook Decor Secrets Revealed
also covers how to redecorate with the art and accessories you already own, plus you'll get
a special email address just for my readers so that you can contact me for personalized help
if you don't understand any part of the book. There is no charge for this ongoing help.
Are You Making These Mistakes?
MISTAKE #2 - OVERKILL Why buy new unless you want to? use what you already own to redecorate your home.
It will save you a lot of money. By
rearranging furniture and accessories you already own, it will feel like a new home, guaranteed. Using the
decorating concepts I explain in my 25 chapter eBook, Decor Secrets Revealed, you'll
learn all of the necessary trade secrets that interior designers, decorators and consultants
have used for years to create stunning arrangements. You don't have to toss everything out and
start all over. Just learn the tricks, tips and secrets of the pros. Order your copy of
Decor Secrets Revealed today and within minutes you can start turning your home into
a decorator showplace you did yourself!
ARRANGEMENT MISTAKE #3 -
LACK OF UNITY
- I'm sure you'll save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, once you know how.
The concepts are not
difficult and are really based on common sense. While the collections of
these homeowners is pretty spectacular, they are really diminished by the
way they have been displayed. In 16 years of doing rearrangement design, I
have found many common arrangement misconceptions which I discuss
thoroughly in my eBook. It's a shame to invest in a special collection of
art or other types of accessories and then fail to display them correctly.
Here are some of the
topics you will learn in the book:
- How to Establish the Room's Natural Focal Point
- How to Access Your Lifestyle, So the Redecorated Arrangement is Functional as Well as Beautiful
- How to Redecorate Around Traffic Patterns
- Where and How to Begin You Redecorating Project
- Where to Rearrange the Furniture: Sofa, Tables and Case Goods
- How and Where to Rearrange the Other Furniture
- How to Redecorate Intimate Conversational Areas
- How to Find the Invisible Walls (huh?)
- How to Balance the Room for Optimum Appeal
- The Importance and Ambience of Lighting
- How to Work with Your Color Scheme to Soften or Punch It Up
- How to Work with Your Fabric Patterns
- How to Create Spectacular Groupings
- How to Eliminate Clutter and Get Peace of Mind
- The Interior Design Rules for Placement of Accessories
- How to Redecorate with Accessories that
Camouflage Unsightly Architectural Elements
- The Design and Placement of Art and Wall Groupings
- Insider Interior Design Secrets Regarding Proportion and Scale
- How to Redecorate, Keeping Unity Without Sacrificing Variety
- Decorating with a Bridge (not the kind you walk or drive over)
- Decorating and Redecorating Tips for the Living Room, Family Room, Bedroom, Kitchen and Bath
- knowing When You've Redecorated Enough
e decorating ideas, free decorating tips, how to decorate
living room, do it yourself home projects, use what you already own interiors
Remember, there's a 60-Day Refund Guarantee if you purchase Decor
Secrets Revealed now. Just click on the link below for more
information.. To make the deal even sweeter and more valuable to you, I'll
also give you my personal email where you can write for FREE DECORATING HELP for
your specific project or situation. That alone is worth far more than the
eBook actually. But don't tell my local clients you're getting it for
free! To qualify for this free personalized help, you must order your copy of Decor
Secrets Revealed. Order now.
LIVING ROOM DECORATING - DECORATING LIVING ROOMS - HOW TO ARRANGE LIVING ROOM - ARRANGE LIVING ROOM - LIVING ROOM FURNITURE ARRANGING - REARRANGE
LIVING ROOM FURNITURE - LIVING ROOM DECORATING TIPS
Handy Links to Our Decorating Products